Saturday, May 15, 2010

Faith is the Evidence

NOW FAITH is the assurance (the confirmation, the title deed) of the things we hope for, being the proof of things we do not see and the conviction of their reality; faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses (Hebrews 11:1- Amplified)

Faith is for what I don’t have, and what I can’t see, but that God has promised me in the Word. Faith takes the place of what God promised me until it shows up in my life. It’s the title deed that what God promised belongs to me now even though I can’t see it!

Himself took my infirmities and bare my sicknesses is what my title deed for healing is based on. But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in Glory by Christ Jesus is what my title deed is based on for the need I have to be met.

If I have the title deed, then I own the property. If I believe I receive, then I own the thing I believe for. I may not see it yet, but it’s just as real as though I could see it. I’m to look mot at the things that are seen (the symptoms), but at the things unseen (the eternal Word of God). The things seen are temporary, the things unseen are eternal (2 Corinthians 4:18).

So if I’m walking by faith, and my faith takes the place of what I believe I receive, then I should be just as joyful and happy now as I would be if I could actually see what I’m believing for! Faith has the shout before the answer can be seen, or it’s not real faith.

Abraham could not see the child of promise, but still gave glory to God. He was fully persuaded that what God promised belonged to him. His faith was the title deed. (See Romans 4:17-20).

Standing in praise and thanksgiving is the best way to exercise your faith. Your faith is proof that what you believe for exists. Exercise your faith today by doing all you can to act as though you already had in manifestation what God has promised!

0 comments:

Post a Comment