Monday, March 19, 2007

In London

We arrived in London at about 1:30 am (EDST). It's almost 3:00 AM(EDST) now. Almost 7 AM London time. We're presently enjoying a cup of Starbucks! Our next flight leaves for Chennai at 9:40 AM (5:40 EDST). We'll meet Bruce soon in the Brutish Airways lounge.

No matter where we are, the presence of God is always there. Hebrews 13:5 contains the promise that the Father will never leave us nor forsake us! Actually, in the Greek, this verse contains a triple negative. It reads I will not,I will not, I will not leave you or forsake you! Reagardless of where we are, we live under Father's shadow! Feelings or not, He's there!

I'm reading a great novel on my journey called The Ezekiel Option by Joel Rosenburg. It's based on Ezekiel 38& 39. It's a good read.

I'll post again in Chennai tomorrow! Thanks for praying for us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment