Friday, November 6, 2009

On the Way Home









I just completed the first leg of my trip home. I'm now awaiting my flight out of India.

We had a great conference with the pastors on Thursday. The conference lasted from 10:00am until 6:00pm. I preached for over 5 hours. The pastors were blessed and encouraged.

When I finished my ministry time, one pastor came up to me and told me that his ear problem was healed while I was speaking! At the end of my ministry time just before leaving conference, I prayed for many, many people to be healed. I'm looking forward to hearing of the results.

Here are a few photos of the meetings with the pastors. Thanks for agreeing with me in prayer as I travel home tomorrow; that we'll be safe and that the flights will arrive on time.

Thanks to all who have sent personal condolences via facebook to my family and me. It's such an encouragement to have friends like you. I will try to post again in a few hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment