Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Meeting Report



We just returned from a meeting in a village church. Though this one was held in a church building (which is a shelter with a top and open sides all the way around), we had over 30 saved.

I preached on being prepared to die. All of us have an appointment with death. We’re not ready to live until we’re ready to die. I mentioned Susan’s dad being ready to go to heaven (I’ll relate this in another blog).

Then I related the story of the rich man and Lazarus in Luke 16. I concluded with a description of who Jesus Christ is (virgin born), how he became our sin payment, and was raised to make us right with God. Over 30 people responded to the salvation call! This was a small meeting with less than 100 in attendance.

Tomorrow we will minister to pastors all day long. And Friday, we will take a flight to Hyderabad in preparation to leave on Saturday morning. I will be home by Saturday night.

Thanks to everyone for you kindness to Susan and me. And thanks for praying. We will be in the conference tomorrow from 10:00 am until 5:00 pm or after. I’ll be in touch.

Pastor Mitch

0 comments:

Post a Comment