Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm leaving...on a Jet Plane...

It's a little after 3:00 PM and I'm doing my final packing for my Congo Trip. Thanks to all who have committed to pray for our team. My flight leaves tonight at 7:25 for London - a direct flight to Heathrow. I'll arrive in London your time on Monday morning at 2:55 am. We leave London for Nairobi at 6:05 am and arrive in Nairobi at 2:35 pm your time on Monday.We leave Nairobi 1:05 am your time on Tuesday and arrive in Kigali Rwanda at 2:30 am Tuesday your time. Then we travel for 5 hours in an SUV to Goma Congo, arriving late Tuesday morning your time. We'll rest the rest of the day and start ministry on Wednesday. Thanks for praying for us to be refreshed.

We'll minister to pastors for a couple of days and then in a refugeee camp for a few days in Evangelistic meetings. Then we will travel to a Pygmy camp and minister to these folk.

I return on Thursday, November 6th at 4:10 PM. I'll blog when I can. I'm just not sure when or where I'll have internet service.

For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten ( unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life (John 3:16 - Amplified).

1 comment: