Wednesday, April 21, 2010

We're Coming Home!

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him (Psalm 91:1-2 - NLT).

I was scheduled to leave India on April 21st, and due to the flight disruptions caused by the volcano, my departing flight was pushed back to May 4th. The Lord gave me favor and I now have a confirmed seat for the flight in the morning (May 22)!

Thanks to those of you who agreed with us in prayer. Hundreds of thousands of people are struggling to get their destinations. For Bruce and me, the Lord has (in my view) worked an awesome miracle!

I'll be preaching on Saturday morning. I'm ready.

I must cut this short so I can pack and get a little sleep before we get up at 3:00 AM for our long journey home!

Thanks for standing in faith with us!

Pastor Mitch

1 comment:

  1. Amen!!! I am so thankful for God's favor and answered prayer!! See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete