Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Faith Rests!

We are assured and know that [God being a partner in their labor] all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to [His] design and purpose (Romans 8:28-Amplified)

This is my first post in over a week! I've had no internet access in the hotel where I stayed during my ministry time here in India.

Bruce and I are in a hotel near the airport here in India waiting for a flight to open for us. We arrived here today after a 6 hour taxi in 110 degree heat! The a/c in the vehicle kept us from melting!

Ministry in India was good. We ministered Thursday, Friday, and Saturday last week in the pastor's conference. The Holy Spirit moved upon the pastors as Bruce and I ministered each day. We had numerous testimonies from those attending of the encouragement they received.

We held evangelism meetings in villages on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday nights. We had many born again on Saturday night. Sunday night we found the meeting filled with mostly believers, so Bruce taught from the Word. Monday night the meeting was again filled with mostly believers, but we had a least 8 born again in the crowd! Then we prayed for the healing for the sick.

I preached in a church on Sunday morning, giving encouragement to the believers present.

I am in "missionary mode" and am looking forward to coming home this weekend. Our flights have been canceled due to the volcano, along with thousands of others. The good news is that Bruce has confirmed seating on flights for this Sunday the 25th. We're currently working to confirm my seats too!

Please agree with us we trust the Lord to get us home during this strange volcano crisis. I believe that things are fitting in a pattern for good as we go through this ordeal! I appreciate your agreeing with us!

1 comment:

  1. We're ready for you to be home safe too. We are in agreement! :o)

    ReplyDelete