Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Spirit Inspired Word For Our Day

For to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, (9) to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, (10) to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. (11) But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills (1 Corinthians 12:8-11).

But one who prophesies strengthens others, encourages them, and comforts them. (1 Corinthians 14:3 -NLT).

This past Sunday morning during our first service, we had a great worship time. During the end of that praise and worship time, the Holy Spirit rose up within me and gave me an urge to speak words inspired by Him. The Bible term for what took place is that God gave me a prophecy, an inspired utterance. Prophecy, motivated by the Holy Spirit, will always agree with what the word of God teaches. And it will always strengthen, encourage, and comfort the believer. So I submit to you today what the Holy Spirit gave me on Sunday. Feel free to comment.

Sunday Morning, August 25, 2013, 9:25 AM:

For the Kingdom of God suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.  It is written in My Word, and you are watching before your eyes an insidious plan from the kingdom of darkness to snuff out My life, to snuff out the truth, to snuff out the light and to cause people to go astray. His goal is to overthrow My Kingdom and to set up his throne on this earth. But I want you to know it’s written that it will never work.

For My people will be strong, and My people will do exploits. My people will know My name. You’ll not be strong in yourself, for at times you’ll feel weak. At times you’ll know not what to do. At times you’ll feel the fear come upon you. But as you lift your hands in worship, as you’ve stood before Me this morning and you’ve worshiped Me. And just as in the time of Jehoshaphat, the Israelites were surrounded by the enemy, and they came to their leader and they said, “We do not know what to do.” And Jehoshaphat bowed, and Jehoshaphat prayed. And the Word of the Lord came unto him saying, “The battle is not yours. The battle is the Lord’s. All you need to do is stand. All you need to do is praise.”

This is the hour that I’ll show Myself strong. And it will look at times like you’ll not win. But you will win, because I win every battle. I win, and I cause you to victor. I’ll cause you to triumph. So don’t you look at the circumstances. And don’t look at the arm of the flesh. And don’t go by what things seem to be. Walk by faith in My Word. Humble yourself under My hand, and I will lift you up. And I will come and receive you to Myself.
And you will win many to know Me. This is the hour of world evangelization. This is the hour that My Spirit will come upon the humble and the contrite heart to revive the spirit of the humble and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. And there is a rhyme and reason even in this church, even at Victory Church, and the reason that you’re going where you’re going. You’ll be doing my bidding. You’ll be doing what I called you to do in this ministry from the foundations of the earth. For every ministry is called both to bring the lost to Me and then to equip them for eternity. You’ll be doing that, and you’ll give Me great glory. Lift your hands and shout, for the Lord will do great work in your day.

2 comments:

  1. "And there is a rhyme and reason even in this church, even at Victory Church, and the reason that you’re going where you’re going. You’ll be doing my bidding. You’ll be doing what I called you to do in this ministry from the foundations of the earth...."

    I say,"Oh yea baby! Oh yea!" :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting that Pastor Mitch. Its helpful to be able to re-read and print it out. Maybe we could make some place on the website where we can post prophesies from the different services for all to read? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete