Saturday, October 23, 2010

Missions Trip





I'm packing today for my trip to Ethiopia October 24 through November 4th. David Whitaker and I will leave tomorrow after the 11:00 am service. We will meet Bruce McDonald at hte airport in Egypt and then fly on to Ethiopia.

Victory Church currently has 13 churches in Ethiopia. We will minister to the pastors and church leaders in our churches and then conduct evangelistic meetings next weekend. Pray with us for the hearts of the leaders to be open to hear from the Lord. And pray that many will be born again during the evangelistic meetings.

I will blog when I can while I'm gone. And I will Twitter as much as possible to keep you updated as to our progress and efforts. I will not have internet service in the remote locations, so I'll stay in touch when possible.

Thanks for your prayers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment