Monday, August 23, 2010

All Things are Possible

Jesus said to him, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes (Mark 9:23). Jesus looked at them intently and said, Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible (Matt 19:26-NLT)

In our service yesterday, I simply related what’s been in my heart for several months now. We have outgrown our current building, and desperately need more space. I’ve been driving by a building and acreage on my way to the office every day for a number of months. Each time I pass the building, I thank the Father for providing it for Victory Church, and for working a miracle in making this property a reality.

Some time back I asked the Lord to provide us this particular place on Highway 70 in Garner. The board and I have met about it, and agreed in prayer for the Father to provide it. We currently have no legal binding contract on the property. We must obtain 6 million dollars to buy and up-fit the property for our use. Naturally speaking, it looks impossible. But when you add God into the equation, the impossibility becomes possible!

Faith is for what you don’t have, but is promised by God. Faith takes the place of what you don’t have until it shows up! Hebrews 11:1 says that faith is the title deed for what you hope for. A title deed is proof that something tangible exists.

I’ve asked the members and regulars attendees of Victory Church to agree with us that the Lord is providing the property for us. One day, I’ll stand in front of our congregation and tell them that we have the property; that our faith has turned to sight, and what we have received by faith is now a tangible asset!

If you want to see where it is, just come by our building and pick up a flyer we’ve prepared! Believe with us for a miracle as the Father provides our needed building!

0 comments:

Post a Comment