Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Strong Word From the Lord

This is my second post today. I wanted you to hear a prophetic word that the Lord gave me during our Saturday night service on March 21st. This came by way of tongues and interpretation and is relevant to what we are experiencing:

For that day, in that day, I will receive you. For the shaking that is occurring now is from Me. And that which you are witnessing worldwide is from Me. For it is written, “I will be glorified among the heathen. I will be glorified in all the earth. For My glory will cover the earth as the waters cover the sea.” It is written, “That which is highly esteemed among men is an abomination in My sight.” And I am now in the process of shaking everything that can be shaken, so that that which cannot be shaken will be received. For you are in a Kingdom that cannot be shaken. You are a people that will, that will endure and will be strong and will receive from Me. But you are among a kingdom that is shaking. And it is tottering. And there is a purpose. For I will attach judgment to that which is not from Me. And the mouths and the voices and the minds and the actions that have displeased and that have cast Me away will know that I am the Lord, and among Me there is no other. I am God. I am the Lord, I do not change. For I am coming to receive My own, and you are those that will see Me face to face.

So walk uprightly before Me, and know that I will make a way for you. I will make a river in the desert. I will make streams in the desert. I will make the crooked place straight. I will be your light in the dark place. I will be your encouragement. I will be your all in all. All you need to do is trust Me. Have confidence in Me and My ability. For I have not failed one - ever - that has put his trust in Me. See to it, however, that you honor My word, and that you honor My Son, and that you back off from anything that would distract you. Cling not to the things of this life. Cling not to the things of the flesh. For everything that can be shaken will be shaken. And I will even come into your life. And I am even in this season now talking and speaking and urging with great encouragement, “Come unto Me, come unto Me.” Quit you like men. Be strong, be strong. Put away the things that separate you from Me. And walk wholeheartedly with Me, and I will be your father. And you will be my sons and daughters. And I will come back to receive you.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for being real and obeying God. I need to trust God more in my life and leave all my worries in his hands. I am stepping out and inviting my brother who has been saved but hasn't been attending church in a long while , on Sat. night. This is what we all need to hear . Victory Fellowship is blessed to have you as a pastor...Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - tremendous post - thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete